Are you tired of being a slave to the IRS? Do you want to keep more of the money your company earns? Do you want to accelerate the payoff of your company’s debts, slash your business insurance costs, and fire your broker (while still making fantastic gains in your savings and investments)? If so, then I may be able to help.
My name is David Lewis, and I am the owner and founder of Twin Tier Financial.
It all started in 2005, as a side project, while I was still employed with Metropolitan Financial Services (everyone knows them now as MetLife). At that time, my dream of owning my own financial services company was just that – a dream. It had to be. Various government regulations and company policy prevented me from having a business venture outside of work without jumping through a lot of hoops. Rather than cut through all that red tape, I left the corporate world and became an entrepreneur.
Today, I help business owners and self-employed people just like you become more successful in your chosen field.
A Revolution In Financial Planning
The theme of this site, and of my company, is “a revolution in financial planning.” This is my vision of what a financial services company ought to be. Most financial consultants and advisers are focused on one thing: investments. Sure, there’s a peripheral concern with insurance, taxes, and money management. But, most of the effort is directed towards taking your money and setting up 401(k)s, private investment accounts, etc. I do things differently. What does that mean? It means that I will help you:
- Reduce and eliminate both business and personal debt, while simultaneously setting up a “bulletproof” personal money management plan
- Simplify your company’s retirement plan without sacrificing your future financial goals
- Optimize your company’s cash flow so that it runs more efficiently – allowing you to accomplish more with less
- Recover the cost of licensing fees, business permits, and other regulatory costs that are sapping the strength from your company
- Recover the cost of interest payments your company makes to banks and other lending institutions
- Protect your investment in key employees using simple, but smart, insurance planning
- Earn between 4 and 6 percent interest on your company’s retained earnings (profits) without sacrificing liquidity or safety of the funds
- Put together a powerful “golden handcuffs” executive bonus program that rewards you or your key employees (or both) without any risk to the corporation
- Systematically reduce or eliminate your income tax burden without developing an unhealthy relationship with the IRS
- Rethink the very idea of “retirement planning,” “exit strategy,” and “estate planning.”
- Improve your company’s productivity by up to 75 percent
- Make better investment decisions without the help of an investment adviser – saving you a lifetime of expensive fees while empowering you with what really matters: knowledge
- Sort out your business life insurance needs, and review any existing insurance plans your company has right now
- Help you set better business and financial goals
- Develop a volumetric approach to savings and income (the same approach I use) – accumulate more money and generate a higher income for yourself regardless of what the stock market or your business is doing
I want to make your business better, stronger, more resilient, and flush with cash. I have a lot of fun doing what I do. I love money, and I love seeing businesses succeed when they deserve it. Want to know more? Check out my consultation packages.
What Are My Qualifications?
I have more than 8 years of experience under my belt, and some fancy letters after my name. I’ve also had extensive education and training in traditional financial planning, retirement, and insurance planning. But, that might not mean a whole lot to you. So let me tell you about a few client success stories and how I work with clients, in general:
- While I worked at MetLife, I managed over 250 accounts. Not one client ever lost money under my watch. That’s not to say that I’m perfect in every way. No one is. In fact, just recently, I misplaced my wallet at the gym and couldn’t find it for about a week.
- Just prior to 2008, a client came to me with a variable annuity. If you’re not familiar with these financial products, they’re very commonly used in teacher retirement plans, government retirement plans, and some individual savings plans. It’s sort of like a savings account with an insurance company – except the savings is invested in mutual funds. Anyway, I helped that client dodge the financial collapse before it happened. After the dust settled in the financial markets, I got a phone call. It was the client thanking me for helping her. We ended up having lunch together and talking about her family. It was pretty cool.
- I generally save people a lot of money. While many clients can save $5,000-$10,000 a year just by making a few simple adjustments, I’ve also saved a client $22,000 a year – I did this by reorganizing some debts and improving his cash flow.
- I don’t work alone. When I have a complex tax case (any tax case, really), I refer the business to my guy Adam. He’s an invaluable asset to me, and one of the best tax professionals I know of. I would describe his tax planning as audaciously aggressive, but not illegal or dangerous. I also work with a few estate planning and business-oriented lawyers.
- I’ve been a featured writer in several trade publications like The Register and LifeHealthPro. I’ve also been published in Real Clear Markets and a few other financial publications.
Want to know more about me? Read my bio.
Want to know more about Twin Tier Financial? Read the company’s mission statement and business values.